Friday, January 3, 2014

Looking Back at a Perfect Little Christmas

Now, it's turn for me to share some perfect little Christmas Memories with you! Although it goes by so fast and it's sometimes a little hectic (with new little ones around), the memories of joy stay will stay in my heart the whole year through!
Crackers containing the goofiest hats and corniest jokes.

Mandatory 7am shot of daughter next to the Christmas tree with one of her many iPhone cases.

Mandatory tired parents in their pajamas on Christmas morning at 7am shot.

Showing off the fruits of Melanie's new crafty toy. Rainbow loom bracelets!

Mandatory Halliday Family Christmas morning breakfast table shot.

Some of my lovely gifts. Britto mini tea pot and tea bag holder. Thanks Mom and Dad, you know how much I LOVE BRITTO!

Some new cookbooks. I LOVE JAMIE OLIVER. Thanks Mom-in-Law and Brent the Christmas Elf!

Gorgeous daughter.... and yes we are wearing matching shirts!

Have you ever seen Angels on Earth? Well, here is what they look like! Looking back at this photo, it just brings tears of love to my heart. Melanie looks so serine and peaceful holding her sleeping little baby cousin, this photo takes my breath away!
 
My mother is soooo cute, labeling the Christmas stockings that Santa left for her Grand-children at her home....
Even the 'Accent Aigue' is noted.... such detail!

Stephanie is having soooo much fun opening her first stocking by herself!

...ok, with a little bit of Daddy's help.


Cooper though.... slept through the whole thing!

Look at this cutie all in red.... and Stephanie too! (LOL) Elmo, talks and asks for hugs. Stephanie was a bit weary at first.... but so excited!

She finally decided to move in for a hug... so cute, he's bigger than she is!

Well, Santa was very good to me too... I got some Anthropologie mugs. I am so excited to have the trendiest coffee in my new cool mugs. And of course, I can scrub away the stains with my new flower brush scrubber!

And here's Melanie's tool- that's it folks- the Rainbow loom!

So, just before dinner, the girls always ask Grand-Maman if we can help with anything. And of course, Stephanie wants to get in on the action. There's her mom explaining in French 'C'est chaud'- it's hot!

....then cute little Stephanie decides to put on the oven mitts!

...then smart little Stephanie repeats it in sign language... she is BRILLIANT!

...by the way, this is what they were looking at. This gorgeous turkey, deliciously prepared my amazing mother- and that golden brown skin!

...ok, onto the next thing... attention span of a 2 year old- appropriately so! (well 22 months). Melanie made Rainbow Loom bracelets for everyone even Stephanie got in on the action.

Here's a little piece of Christmas dinner heaven! My delicious plate, yes.... with skin!

Happy chaos at the Christmas Dinner Table... yes, with foil hats this time!

There is King Brent eating his giant turkey leg. Merry Christmas to all! ...

...and to all a 'Baked Alaska'! Hey, wait, is that how the saying goes? Well, anyways. Just had to share this last gorgeous picture of my mother's culinary delights. She made us each an individual Baked Alaska with frozen cappuccino yogurt instead of ice cream... she thinks of every detail.... that's why I love her! So thank you to all my friends and family for making this Christmas a wonderful season filled with such love, joy, caring and sharing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...