Thursday, February 6, 2014

These are a few of my favourite Kitchen Things

Hello to my kitchen gadget fans!

Thanks to my Mom and number one kitchen inspiration, I wanted to introduce you to some new kitchen items that will make your life baking and recipe reading awesome!
Sing with me now..."These are a few of my favourite things, when your printed recipe stands up, when your glove is oven proof... then I'm feeling glad!

Ok, enough singing, now for the show and tell portion. This strange looking contraption is a little red base with a magnet and a silver ball magnet. What the heck right?

TA DA! It's actually a recipe holder. You put your printed recipe- like so many of mine are- you lean it against the base and place the magnet over it and then your flimsy piece of paper stands up by itself. Amazing science I say!
 
Now, here's the other new favourite thing... this really was a big request from my husband and we both love it! 'As seen on TV'- the 'Ove Glove'. It's a simple little glove, made of I don't know what, that is totally oven proof. You slip on this thin looking little glove and it completely protects you from the heat. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than those cumbersome and clumsy big oven mitts. If you use your oven, you this is all you need!
 
Now, that's enough of my product plugs, but I really wanted to share with you some of the things that make my life easier and make times in the kitchen more blissful, and after all... isn't that what life is all about... finding your bliss???
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...