Monday, March 28, 2016

Healthy lifestyle update - in 'Egg'cellent condition

Oh, pardon the funny pun, but seeing as how we just celebrated Easter... I just had to!

I wanted to share with you some more exciting updates on my Healthy Lifestyle progress.


This picture really explains it all. Since my last visit, I have lost an additional 6.2 lbs, but the best news is that I have also lost 6 1/2 inches in total across my neck, chest, waist and hips! Hip, Hip Hooray!

With my healthy eating, and 4 days-a-week gym habit- 2 of those being 'muscle building' days, my body is shrinking faster than the 'scale' is admitting to. As I have explained before, I am building muscle and loosing fat at the same time- so my great piece of advice for you is don't be angry like the green egg- be happy and confident in the knowledge that there are different ways to measure your success. If you do muscle building workouts, eat well-balanced meals and take your measurements once a month you will see how awesome the difference will be every time.  The blue egg knows!

Success comes in many forms my friends- loose pants and tops, needing to wear that belt one notch tighter... just look in the mirror and be proud of your effort. When you work hard, the rewards come showering down from a variety of ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...