Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Amazing Adventure in Sunny Erindale Park

Yup, you're right, this picture was taken a few many weeks ago, when the trees still had those fall colours! And what's spectacular about this Amazing Adventure is that Brent was able to come with us, yeah!

It was an absolutely gorgeous sun-shinny day, we all had to wear shades!

And our blue jackets...

..this is what we like to do with the sun: have fun with shadows, oh, and that's me in the middle with the very 'defined' waist. I have a waist now!

... Brent and Melanie made a heart with shadows. I love this!!!

... but I love here more!

Gorgeous foliage!
There's my girl, she dances to her own beat, you know!
I love those 'leaves up in the air' action shots!
Fisherman in the river, they caught lots of fish... this was fun to watch, who needs TV, this is nature's entertainment.
Resting on the bench after a little walk. Love how no one's feet could touch the ground. Like we were sitting on a giant's bench.
And here is my beautiful family. Happy to be on a little hike in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...