Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thanksgiving...without the turkey

...well, I kinda look like a turkey without my glasses here holding my baby niece... my eyesight is failing, anytime I need to see something up close I have to take them off...and Stephanie wants to pull them off too!

Back to the real story... I am a little late in sharing with you our Canadian Thanksgiving Celebration, however, it's perfectly timed with the American Celebration... so there! Our parents were away this Thanksgiving so I thought I would host my sister at my home... but then realized I couldn't because I was going through a whirlwind of renovations (more on that later)... so in the end Julie and her family invited us over for a lovely 'non-traditional' Thanksgiving dinner.

Stephanie was excited!
Brent was like... this ain't no turkey... you are right! It's a bunch of Rotisserie Chickens in a fancy dish!
You can't serve Rotisserie Chickens without St-Hubert sauce... it's a must!
We  had some rice and a nice salad with pecans too!
I made and brought over some healthy mini apple tarts.


...and some mini pumpkin pie tarts ( I don't like these but Brent LOVES them) ... stay tuned for the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...