Friday, September 6, 2013

Love, it's all over us

I wanted to share with you some ways in which you can share love! Yah, brought to you by the letter 'L".

Love, in my kitchen painting, with Melanie and I all dressed pretty to attend a special Zoroastrian 'Navjote' for my friend Roshni's daughter. Love is in the pretty dresses, hair and makeup Melanie and I wore and the care we put in to make it to a very special evening.


Love is little Sofia having been 'accepted' to her faith and having the love of her parents.

Love is the gorgeous family with a variety of heights. Oldest daughter, mom, youngest daughter, Dad!

Love is a proud daddy!

Love is proud Mommy and the support of her longest standing friend- me (30 years!)

Love is the celebrated one with her cute little cousin!

Love is this delicious chicken and roasted potato meal!

Love is Chocolate Tartuffo.

Love is dancing with your Grandma!

Love is two sisters so happy and so proud to be part of this great to be celebrating such a momentous event.

Love is getting up the next day and hosting a tea party with our dearest friends - the St. Germain's. All full of excited and tired energy!
Love is on our shirts!!! LOL. Found these great deals in America. We love to get matching shirts ... with my favourite word on it!

Love is finding out that your daughter is now taller than you- only 12 and taller than her mother... is that love? I am not sure, but I am feeling 'something'????

Love is listening to sweet Georgia and Jenny sharing their wonderful, passionate, energized stories about their heroic triumphs over dragons and garden gnomes. Ok, well I can't quite remember what they were sharing with us.....
... but I know that Szos loved it too! Love my lil' brother and his cool get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...