Monday, September 30, 2013

Amazing Adventure- Milton Farmer's Market- Sweet Treats and excursions!

Now, here's part 2 of our awesome trip to the Milton Farmer's Market. This blog post is brought to you by my sweet tooth!

As mentioned previously, I love to buy locally produced products. So I was just thrilled to stumble upon this lovely little piece of heaven. Moose River Preserves, check them out on Facebook ...

https://www.facebook.com/mooseriver.preserves

They make wonderful jams in the most unique flavours. Like Gingered Pear Jam.

Blueberry Mango...

Tipsy Strawberry...

and Raspberry Jalapeno. They had samples and let me tell you they were delicious (ok, my sweet, sensitive taste buds didn't have the guts to try this one)! Wait 'til you see what we did them!

You know how I love cupcakes... well look who we found at the market.... Hillary (well I think it was her husband, she was at the Ribfest selling her mini treasures) selling these beautiful cupcakes!

All kept safely under cover from those pesky wasps and bees. Which one should I try???? For a list of all the flavours, check out her website, another locally owned operation of sweet proportions! (http://www.hillaryscupcakes.com/)

Melanie chose a vanilla of course, my little vanilla girl!

But you know, I had to get my chocolate on, with a minty frosting too! Yum, Yum, Yummy!

Okay, here's my sister eating a salty treat, back bacon on a bun! I just had to include her in these food indulgence pictures!

After those lovely snacks we had to 'walk it off' a bit. So we went up the street to a little park right on the water. Just look at those sweet cousins enjoying the view.

We saw Canada goose and these mallard mommies.

It was so sweet seeing Stephanie observing those duckies and making the 'coin, coin' sound... because, you know, that's the sound ducks make in French.

Lovely bird watchers!

Ok, time to go, Stephanie could had to get a ride back, all that Farmer's Market, Duck Pond love was just too much fun for a sweet little girl to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...