Thursday, June 12, 2014

These are a few of my favourite salads

Ok, are you ready for the greatest pop of colour your eyes can see??
Check out some of these favourite summer salads packed with great colour, nutrition and taste!

Here's my fresh fruit salad. It gets gobbled up, not only because it's delicious, but because it's served in my favourite Anthropologie bowl! And set against my new summer placemat.... it's a photographer's dream!

Now check out my Greek inspired Veggie Salad!

It's a blend of cucumbers, peppers, shredded carrots and feta.... of course, kalamata oilves! And lightly dressed with Greek dressing.

Ok, but here's my new favourite. It includes a totally healthy, delicious and new to our family- Edemame- soy beans.... Yes, I am eating beans, but these beans are delicious. And so full of protein you won't believe it. So here's what I did!

Nice eh!, Of course, against my other new summer placemat.

So this is what I did.... used some leftover grilled corn, chopped red pepper and cilantro, mixed it all together. Then I created a dressing with the juice of one lime, some oilve oil, salt and pepper... and there you go! Full of nutrition- this ain't no traditional garden salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...