Monday, June 17, 2013

BOBS - helpful shoes!

Let me introduce you to the new me.... or my new feet that is!
Since loosing over 97 lbs, I have also lost weight/fat in my feet, my feet use to be a bulky 8.5 to 9 shoe. Now I am having to buy 7.5 or even 7 shoes. Crazy, but true!

I used to wear orthotics in my shoes, because my plantar fasciatis (sp?). But since losing weight, I have stopped wearing them... my legs aren't as big, so I don't walk on the side of my foot. (things you discover!). So now I am able to wear cute shoes with a little support. Here enters 'BOBS'. The shoe that gives back. See the label in the box.

They look like they might be too flat for those of us who need arch support, but let me tell you, they are AWESOME and COMFORTABLE, yes I am screaming with excitement! Really these are fantastic!

... and when you buy a pair, Skechers donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. Oh... and you get a cute rubber bracelet (that Melanie stole!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...