Saturday, June 15, 2013

Healthy Muffin Time- Whole wheat banana blueberry pecan muffin

Healthy Muffin Time!

Last year I posted a supermoist recipe for these muffins, here's the link http://simmerandglimmer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/super-moist-banana-blueberry-muffin.html

I mentioned that they were very big and that I could make 24 muffins instead... so this is what I did this time to revamp the recipe.

Oh yeah, gotta new Betty Crocker mixing bowl at Dollarama.

Check out how happy my ingredients are! Whole wheat flower, bananas and blueberries, all smiling in there!

This time, I added some pecans for extra crunch and nutrition. Melanie, my assistant, chopped them in the hand chopper. Merci!

This time I made 24 muffins, some in square muffin tins.

See!

... and some in round muffin tins too. All happy and nutritiously posing for the photo. I always double muffin recipes and freeze half for later- just don't forget them in your freezer for 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...