Friday, June 7, 2013

Whey Protein Powder- Pump your Muscles Up!

So, I mentioned previously that I was feeling hungry... that coupled with the fact that I have shared with you that you should have some protein after your workouts has led me to sharing you with my new product find. Kaizen Natural Whey Protein.

Having no idea where and what to buy and asked my protein shake buddy Sarah what to do. She mentioned that the best kind of Whey Protein comes from New Zealand, and that a serving should have at least 22 grams of protein. So I set out on the internet and found the most delightful service. www.well.ca. Finally, a Canadian on-line store with natural, health and beauty products.

This product has not artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours. What I do is I put a scoop (1/4 cup) of protein powder, about 1 cup of milk and some frozen berries and buzz it all up in my Magic Bullet and I have a very nutritious, protein-filled snack/meal. Try it for your next after workout snack!

And check it out on line: http://well.ca/products/kaizen-naturals-100-new-zealand_33740.html

                                                  
.... and it comes in the World's first compostable protein bottle. So nice for my planet !

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...