Monday, June 3, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

Just like the song! A few weeks back, I went to visit an old colleague and friend of mine. Dear Kemeshia. you are gorgeous!

Her little boy is almost one which means she is heading back to work. Oh, this will be hard, can you imagine leaving that cute face?????

Melanie and Kemeshia got to be friends when we worked together. Kemeshia had the patience of a saint when I had to bring Melanie to work with me... they would talk about music and beauty and really connect. Can you see the love????

Oh, and I loved connecting with Kemeshia too. Talking about her shoe and clothes obsession and her grandma's awesome jerk chicken and festivals!

Tried to do a little group shot in their lovely kitchen, but her baby couldn't stop looking at his mom's cute dimples.

They say he's a Daddy's boy and just loves being with him doing everything from playing ball to washing windows!

....ooooh, but I say, he looks just as happy with his Mom, don't you think? Love you guys so much and love that seeing these pictures make me so happy and smiley, my cheeks hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...