Monday, December 16, 2013

Guess who's here?

Yup, it's the newest addition to our circle of LOVE!
My sister had her baby this week- YEAH!  A beautiful little boy they named Cooper -which by the way means 'Barrel Maker'- so his future is bright and full of wood and wine!


Here is Coop winking at you! Cute little guy couldn't wait to get out (2 1/2 weeks early)!

Holding this precious little life just brought tears of joy and love to my eyes, hence, the red nose! I just felt so much love and I was so happy for my sister and her newest little addition. A girl and a boy! How fun will Christmas be this year???





Here's the proud Papa with his little bundle of joy and the big sign announcing his arrival!

OMG, right??? This is little Stephanie meeting her little brother for the first time. Wow, how special! Her parents say that she is still 'unsure' about this new little person and thinks it's a toy. I think the word 'GENTLE' will be used a lot in this household.... and the words 'I LOVE THIS PERFECT LITTLE FAMILY' and ' IT'S FAMILY NAP TIME' too! I love this Sachs-Hebert family like crazy and I am so happy to be living just a few minutes away so that I can volunteer our baby-sitting services anytime they might need a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...