Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter Bunnies Everywhere!

Let me share with you a little glimpse into a special Easter Day full of love, bunnies, flowers and delicious food.
 It all starts with a gorgeous pink tulip arrangement. My favourites!

 Oh, look, I spotted a bunny. Yes, my little girl still goes for an egg hunt- dressed as a bunny- check out her little basket of goodies!

 Oh look, another bunny... Little Cooper bunny with his mommy.

 ... and another, Stephanie bunny, with her cousin and Grand-maman!

 Easter treats and so much fun... reading cards!

 Look at these gorgeous blue-eyed boys!

 And now, enough of the bunnies, it's time for the Easter Dinner. A gorgeous ham...

 ... a perfectly set table...

 ... delicious broccoli/cauliflower panko cheese bake... so good!

 Even Easter crackers.... my mother really loves to party!

 Stephanie's first jambon... a true half French-Canadian girl.

 The gorgeous bunch of Easter Chicks and Roosters!

... and the Grand Finale! A tower of Bird Nest Cupcakes. Thank you to all my family for the beautiful party, food, celebration and most of all... the LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...