Monday, May 26, 2014

My version of a 'Week in a day'

You know how I love the Food Network... well, I love  Rachel Ray's Show 'Week in a Day' where she cooks 5 meals for the week in one day. So here's my version... but I made huge batches of 3 recipes.

All inspired by this Pineapple Coconut Sensation Sauce.

Cook some basmati rice...

Chop up some ham cubes...

Cook your chicken in that delicious spicy pineapple coconut sauce....

Chop some broccoli, cauliflower, peppers and carrots...

Open up a can of dice pineapple...

Toss it all together with a bit of soya sauce and sesame oil and you have lunch/dinner for the next 2 weeks!

See! I also made a quinoa salad (that I've shared with you before). Two giant bowls....

Convert into many many leftovers in containers and Ziploc bags...

...but for dinner that night, I baked the rice with some panko breadcrumbs and sliced almonds... Yummy !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...