Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spicy BBQ Men and Chicken

That's right! This blog post is dedicated to some spicy chicken and men: Brent and Guy Fieri, the Food Network Chef/Star and all around cool dude!

Look at those gorgeous BBQ chicken standing beside their 'load and proud' Guy Fieri Pacific Rim BBQ sauce.

So this is what I started with, a blend of salt, pepper and garlic powder.

I cut up 2 whole chicken and spread the seasoning salt under the skin and on top of the skin. This was not for the squeamish... but I felt like a proud butcher!

There's my spicy man- Brent BBQ chef- using his new grill.. loud and proud!

Et voila, homemade oven fries, grilled peppers and delicious crispy, juicy and spicy BBQ chicken. Thanks to my spicy men, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...