Thursday, July 3, 2014

Coconut Water Mango Smoothie paired up with a delicious BBQ Burger and veggies, veggies, veggies

You know what I said in my last post, that half of my daily food intake should be made up of fruits and veggies. Well, let me show you a recent snapshot of my day. And yes, it did meet my fruit and veggie quota.
I made a delicious mango, banana and coconut water smoothie!

So thick and delicious, the rabbit straw just stuck right up in it!
 
And for dinner, a lovely BBQ burger, but check out the corn... yum, yum, yum, so good!!! We just grill it and get those delicious char marks, it really brings out the sweetness in the corn. And I made a delicious little Greek Salad with some peppers, cucumbers, carrots and a bit of feta cheese. Eating all your fruits and veggies sure brightens up your plate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...