Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nice Nails- Orange you glad I made this design

So I had seen this nifty idea on Pinterest, so I finally got the courage to just do it!
The first night you paint your nails in one colour- chose Zoya- hot pink colour. People at work think you've gone 'normal'.  And the next night, you go home and do some crazy 'stuff'. Take some tape and jagged craft scissors, cut a piece of tape and place it on each nail. So now you have a 'decal-like' stencil to paint your contrasting colour- another Zoya product-mac and cheese colour ( not the real name, just really looks like it).

Et voila, the final product... ok, it doesn't look as pretty as the images I saw, but I gave it my best shot. Maybe next time, stripes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...