Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sunny Spring Girl Time Thai Party

One sunny May Saturday, my sister invited us to have a fun evening ... just girls and our favourite Thai food (our boys don't really like it). What a beautiful night it was to be!

Melanie brought a few bubbles for the girl party!

Cheese, had to show off my new hair of course!

Stephanie is a walking menace now!

Walking menaces have to pause to eat their cracker.


Ok, now Melnaie to the rescue.

OK, now come into my arms so you can be safe and not walk onto the road.

Forget it, that didn't last long, Stephanie is on her way to see the neighbour playing hockey.

Now for indoor sports. Driving my little pink car!

Hey, is it me or you driving this car?

Here's the new blond haircut!

I wanted to match Lorna.... still gotta work on my tan though!


Here's the healthy yummy Thai food we shared. Mango salad, Chicken and veggies stirfry, and of course cold rolls.
The yellow plate girl team. Enjoying fun times talking about fashion and shopping and lack of sleep (that would be Julie)!

The blondish hair team.... I look like a ghost next to Lorna who had returned from Florida the day before. Such a fun night to catch up, no testosterone! Just girly, girl fun times. Thanks Julie for the fun date... Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...