Monday, May 6, 2013

Tangerine Dreams- trying to find healthy alternatives in the restaurant world

We recently celebrated my friend and colleagues birthday by visiting a local restaurant called Tangerine Asian Cuisine.



Nice close up, eh! Here's the link for more dets. http://www.tangerineasiancuisine.com/
There's the girls, birthday girl Nancy, there in green!

Nancy ordered the Pad Thai. Real good, portions are ginormous!!!!

Here's what I did... I really wanted the General Tso (you know fried crispy golden nuggets of chicken in a spicy tangy sauce)... but I know how big the portions are here and having a giant plate like that in front of me might be hard to resist. So instead, I opted for a dish that had lots of vegetables. Just look at my Chicken and vegetable dish. It was fantastic and sooooo huge that it doubled- as my lunch the following day. Love those big bold broccolis!

Here's another, green cury chicken, it was sooooooo  spicy and creamy (coconut milk), so I was glad to accept a bite from a friends dish.

Here's another plate of crispy fried chicken love... Spicy Manchurian Chicken. Again... had a little bite.

There you have it, a snipet into our Tangerine dream birthday lunch. It's great to go out and celebrate, it's great to order yourself the healthiest, greenest dish... and it's also great to have a little bite of your friend's dish to spice it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...