Friday, May 10, 2013

Real Homemade Maple Syrup- now that's natural!

I love how we are all connected... someone knows someone who does this or that... and then you end up with 2 litres of fresh, real, from the farm maple syrup.

Thanks to my friend and colleague Kim's family- her parents run a farm just outside Peterborough. I was able to place my special order with the Smith Family Farm for some fresh, authentic, no additives, no preservatives maple syrup.

This is a picture Kim took of her family's real honest to goodness old-fashioned maple syrup making equipment. That's all, maple tree drips into a can, they collect it and boil it! I LOVE IT!

And here I am making Kim proud... Kim's favourite thing on earth is Tim Hortons coffee, this one's for you Kim. Homemade French toast with your family's maple syrup- clean and pure... next to a Timmies coffee, well... not so pure :-) . It's all about balance folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...