Monday, July 15, 2013

Where off to see the Wizard...

Well thanks to my lovely sister... we all went to see the Wizard of Oz play. Thanks so much Julie.
Julie got a great deal and took my mother, my daughter and me to see the Wizard of Oz for a combination of Mother's day and birthday celebrations.

Here we are... approaching the theatre on Yonge street which is looking more and more like New York City!
So excited, ya, I made them pose....

Melanie walking up to the theatre on the yellow brick road.

The Ruby Red slippers.... not the real ones.

Posing in a Ruby Red slipper.... not the real one!

Waiting for the show to start... Julie's so excited with her Programme in hand! Me... I was just excited that I could fit in the seats!!!!

Thanks so much for the great adventure Julie- Melanie's first 'real' play and Mom for the poster and Toto for Melanie... oh, and the delicious ribs afterwards. We are truly grateful for such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...