Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sunday's Best with an Asian Flare

Seriously, I get tired of always having the same thing and sometimes I just want to change things up... So meet the Bok choy stirfry!

I saw these cute little bok choy in the store and thought... OK, I am gonna buy you guys and make a nice little stirfry. I placed some peanut oil in first, cut and washed the bok choy and then added in other ingredients with an Asian flare- some ginger, garlic, sesame oil and hoisin sauce. It turned out great, we just had troubles cutting the stringy leaves/stems a little.

I baked a nice pork tenderloin in the oven to go with it- with most of the same Asian flavours as a baste and served a little basmati. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...