Monday, November 4, 2013

Roasted Chicken Masterpiece

Oh my, my, my, my.... What a lovely golden roasted chicken we have here!

...and guess what??? I made it!
I know that I have shared with you my recipe for roasting the perfect chicken before, and adaptation from amazing Chef Nigella Lawson. But this time I made it even more delicious, just look at that golden bird!
Her recipe is real simple, chicken, butter, lemon, salt and pepper.

But I kicked it up a notch this time... I did the usual:


    1 chicken
    1 lemon
    1 tablespoon sea salt
    1 heaped tablespoon butter

but this time I also added a rub of olive oil and some paprika... don't you love the crispy golden colour?


Ta da! Make your own roast chicken and feed your family! You will be so proud and it's soooooooooo much better than the store bought stuff. Serve with a giant side of stir fried veggies a little basmati and there you go! On your way to being mother/wife of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...