Friday, October 28, 2011

Eclectic Walking Music Shuffle


I usually go walking with Mella, but tonight she decided to have an indoor dance party (she loves dancing, singing and acting), so then I put my iPod in my ears and turned it on shuffle. I just wanted to share with you just how eclectic my music tastes are by showing you the songs that came on during my walk. It's just so funny how they are all from different decades and genres... the stories of my life!


Just Right- Robin Thicke
Time of the Month- Angie Stone
Jump- Glee Cast
Set Fire to the Rain- Adele
Reasons- Earth Wing & Fire
Seven Days in Sunny June- Jamiroquai
Adele, sings my current favourite song of love.... 'Set Fire to the Rain'. It's so raw and passionate. I just love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...