Monday, October 24, 2011

Healthy Lifestyle Update

Today I went to my weight managament clinic and since I started on this journey 5 weeks ago I am pleased to report that I have lost 14.6 lbs.
I am so proud, I must say! What an awesome payback for all the hard work I have put into my journey so far. I printed all my daily food and exercise journals from http://www.myfitness.pal/ 
(look for me under 'superchantal') and brought them for the doctor to look at and they were 'impressed' and said to keep bringing them back every month. They said 'I show a lot of promise for a great successful journey' and to that I say.... YOU BET! I am stoked!
I owe alot of this to my most delicious breakfast item. Kashi Go Lean Crunch. Seriously, alot of what we all need to do to get our metabolism working well in the morning is to have protein and fibre in the morning. Well it has 10g of protein and 9g of fibre. The first ingredient in Go Lean Crunch is the seven-grain blend. Go Lean Crunch also contains soy protein concentrate, evaporated cane juice crystals, brown rice syrup, chicory root fiber, whole grain oats, expeller pressed canola oil, honey, salt, cinnamon and vitamin E. Nothing artificial, nothing 'unpure' like, bad for you fats, sucrose/glucose.

So you see me below, the new 'unofficial' Kashi spokesperson:


That's me in a late night Whole Food shopping trip buying my favourite cereal - Kashi Go Lean Crunch.

And that's Janice, my sweet girlfriend who thought it was great fun shopping at Whole Foods at 9:30 at night. We actually laughed at how much fun we were having at discovering new whole foods and reading food labels. She one of my friends who convinced me to start blogging about my recipes, ideas and nail art (that's coming soon!). Thanks Janice!


1 comment:

  1. That is great Chantal. You are inspiring me already. Looking forward to some lovely neighbourhood walks :)...love ya Marla xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...