Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lip Shimmer by Burt`s Bees

Here's something you may not know about me. I have an addiction. I am a lip balm/lipstick addict. I cannot live without some 'lip stuff' on my lips. In fact when we were recently away for a day trip, I forgot to pack my lip balm, and we had to go on a hunt to all the local store until I could buy any kind of lip stuff. Crazy, I know. I remember a friend of mine told me about 20 years ago, 'Chantal, you shouldn't put lip balm on all the time, you'll become addicted'. I laughed at her of course, thinking she was making that up. Well she was right. I am an addict all right!

My absolute favourite at the moment is Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. I own about 5 colours, but my favourite is cocoa. It's just the most delicious colour, brown, shimmery, like the sun and some chocolate just kissed your lips. You put it on and your lips tingle, it's because it contains mentha piperita (peppermint) oil. What a feeling! And it`s all natural and comes from a company with a conscience. So politically correct for the moment. Check out the link.


I think next time I need something special, I just might venture into their Super Glossy Lip Shine. Check out this colour- Pucker Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...