Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nice Nails

This is going to be my new segment. 'Nice Nails'. Some of you who have know me for a while may know that I have been wearing nail polish since I was in grade 6. I know, my nails are screaming in pain!!! In grade 9, I remember ordering from our local Avon lady the colour of that moment- it was called 'Toasted Tan'. Well alot has changed since the 80's with colours- like blue and silver and deep, deep colours...  my favourites are O.P.I., I just love the names. The 4th finger in this photo is 'Belize it or Not' . But most recently I started putting my own designs on my nails. I thought it would be fun to update you with my latest creative whim every week (or few weeks depending on how busy I get). You ask... 'How can you paint and create designs on your left hand?', well, it's because I have been doing it for about 35 years (oh, that hurt to say that)!

This design is called 'Cherry Plum Pudding'. Note the polka dots and the 4th finger of a different colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...