Friday, October 28, 2011

Time Management

Ok, as a busy mom, wife, worker bee, I have to make dinner, plan what to make for lunch for the next day... and then I remember, I HATE to make lunches in the morning, so I always pack them the night before. This week I got home from work had to make some omelettes and salad for dinner, so at the same time I packed myself a nice salad for the next day too.


I love buying a giant bin of Spring Mix, granted you have to eat it pretty quickly, but I love that it's pre-washed and you just have to grab a couple of handfuls and presto you have a salad. I like to add fruit and nuts and seeds to the mix though as it is a bit bitter. For lunch the next day pack the nuts/seeds seperately or they might get mushy. The dressing of the moment is: KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dressings, they are made with pure, superior-tasting ingredients like extra virgin olive oil. It's really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...