Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scarfilicious Fashion Moment

There are some days when you just feel well put together. I had one of those days a few days ago. It's all centered around my new fall purchase. This scarf I got at Winners. It's Scarfilicious! I paired it with a nice long beige/brown long sweater vest and presto!



It's got those great neutral Fall colours, brown, beige, black and gray and it's got these 'popcorn' pieces all over. As well, it's one of those scarves that's got some elastic to it, so it bunches up.

I paired it up with some bling, a couple of coco mado bracelet designs, made by me, for such an occasion. Fresh water pearls, glass pearls and crystals in deep browns and grays with a hit of gold!



I finished the whole outfit with a hit of barely there lip gloss. It's shimmery with a hint of champagne colour. Real cheap too from Walmart.

Et voila!



And here are my lips (since my pretty pink camera is blocking them)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...