Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cafe Latte Downtown Date

One of my sweetest, dearest friends from way, way back in High School ( a few 30 yrs ago)- Holy Cow that hurts to say... is my dear friend Roshni. She has traveled the world with her family and for now has settled back down to Oakville in a beautiful home, not too far from where she lived growing up. We made a special date recently to reconnect- 'sans' little girls (she has 2) and we met up at my favourite little cafe downtown Oakville for some sweet Latte!

 I LOVE MILK ART!



We window shopped and talked about our hopes and dreams for our little girls! Here's Roshni standing 

Some winter greenery.

 Some high-fashion model shot!

A trip to our favourite store.... Anthropologie. Find your Cup!

Shoot back to our our special Valentine's cookie... we shared this delicious treat!

And there is my sweet friend blowing us all a kiss! Over our latte's my 'skinny', her's ;decaf'!
Thanks for an awesome date Ro! Loved our special time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...