Friday, February 8, 2013

Pulled Pork- the real easy and healthier way

I haven't shared with you too much from my recipe file. I guess I have been re-making making of our favourites.... and this is certainly one of them. The easiest and tastiest way to prepare pork in my opinion.

Serve with a soft bun and a side of homemade low fat coleslaw and you have a hit on your hands!

Thanks Kelly for this great recipe. Take 2 pork tenderloins (the leanest cut of pork) place a cup of your favourite BBQ sauce and 1/2 cup water. Slow cook on low for 8 hrs (or High for 4 hrs).
Then, while your pork is still in your slow cooker, take 2 forks and pull the pork apart, get it... pulled pork!

The pork absorbs much of the BBQ juices and it absolutely delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...