Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saucy Staff Party in Streetsville

I recently planned our yearly staff dinner party. I looked for places in Streetsville and had heard of Saucy, but never tried it... well let me tell you, it lived up to its reputation. It was delicious. Check it out for your next fancy date. http://saucyinstreetsville.ca/#/home/

Saucy offers a varied menu and some fresh ingredients. They catered to our big party wonderfully and everyone enjoyed themselves.
 
We shared delicious vegetable spring rolls. Yum!

We shared Fried Brie with fresh salsa - a little too rich for me but my friends loved it, Yum!

We shared this Spinach strawberry, mandarin, goat cheese (not for me) and the best... candied pecans! Yum!

Now some of the special people I work with. Me and my furry boss Claire- furry because of the red fur sweater she is wearing for this fancy evening.

Sparkly and beautiful, Kelly and Iain.

Now for the main course, we could enjoy a delicious Chicken Breast with a mushroom sauce- Yum!

Or a Salmon glazed with a BBQ sauce - my choice- Yum!

My friend Sarah loved the broccoli!

For desert, a tartuffo - Yum!

Or one small piece of Skor Cheesecake- apparently their signature desert. Over the top decadent and Yum!

And when we mentioned that someone needed a dairy-free desert, they gave us two giant scoops of the best raspberry gelato ever. I believe it was Gelato Fresco. Yum!

So our dinner was great, good times, laughter, food and wine and it deserved an 8 YUM salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...