Monday, February 18, 2013

Date Night with Love



Recently, my dear husband and I went on a date night. We love to go see movies and have a nice dinner, just him and I. Usually, I try to see at least one of the films nominated for the Academy Awards, this year, the only one that wouldn't scare me or make me cry or was too violent was- Silver Linings Playbook. It was a wonderful date movie and some great emotional moments... and dancing too! A great date movie indeed. We had received gift certificates at Christmas for Montana's, so that's where we made our next stop.

 Montana's has a very special meaning to us. When we first started dating 15 years ago, we went for brunch and Brent drew his love for me and I for him in the form of hearts and arrows pointing to each other... we were shy and still young in our relationship so we weren't as bold as we were tonight.





Check out what my date drew for me. So cute, right? Since he had to draw this upside down, he circled the letter he messed up on... I still love him though!

The artist, Brent, my dear husband and date night partner for life!

 Here is my attempt at upside down love declaration for my husband.

Ok, this is one of our favourite dishes here. Antijitos. Rolled up tortillas with a spicy cream cheese filling and dipped in a sour cream with pesto sauce. Now this isn't a 'healthy' recipe... but I will one day share with you my version, which is healthier, created by dear friend Robin.

Ok, but this is why Brent wanted to go to Montanas... all you can eat Ribs... okay so I stayed on track with a grilled steak and baked potato... but yes, I did have to steal a bite of the BBQ crunchy crust. Thanks for sharing Brent, I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! You guys are so sweet! XO
    Sue Farfaloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome post.
    He sure is a real niceguy.
    And you deserve all of the love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh such nice words from such nice people... love you!

    chantal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...