Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love-Filled Valentine's Day

On this day and every other day I want to wish you a day filled with love and sparkly cupcakes!

My parents gave me this beautiful card and let me tell you... it made me as excited as if I had 3 real cupcakes in front of me. What a beautiful thought filled with love.
 
So, I decided to spoil my own little family and got this little heart shaped pan from my favourite Dollarama and set out to make little pancakes filled with love. You need a lot of patience (only one at a time), but they turned out lovely.
 
Here we go, Love and Pancakes!

 Just pair it up with some scrambled eggs and a little grapefruit with a cherry on top and you'd swear you are at breakfast at some fancy restaurant.  Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...