Friday, January 11, 2013

Celebrating with my dear old Dad!

We just celebrated another birthday with my dear old Dad recently.... guess, where we went, the hint is in the lamp fixture.
That's right, Fork and Spoon, Thai Vietnamese deliciousness!
So, Stephanie came.
Of course my Mom was the hostess with the mostess with her sweet little husband.
Grand-papa with his grand-daughter.
Me and my sweet husband.
Julie and the grand-maman and the other grand-daughter.
I enjoyed some Wonton soup...
...some chicken Pad Thai (my fave)... and other dishes, but sorry folks, no photos. It's a real delicious place.
We went to the grand-parents home after to celebrate. Look at Brent and Stephanie dancing!
I made Red Velvet cupcakes and my Mom made lemon cupcakes.
My dad's favourite! Here we are with our traditional 'blowing out the candles while holding pinkies which will make your wish come true'.
Stephanie was extatic with excitment at the whole Happy Birthday! Grand-Papa, Dad.... we love you and are so pleased to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...