Tuesday, January 1, 2013

LOVE and a Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. I thought I would send out some LOVE to you all on the first day of this year! I shared my Britto inspired love... Mella doing Zumba, this time I wanted to share with you another Britto inspired painting I created.
It's simply called LOVE. Right....!!!! I hung it on the adjacent wall to the Mella doing Zumba painting in my dining room.
In the craft/computer room part of my home, I created more LOVE. This time with buttons mounted onto paper lined canvases... yes, another idea I got from Pinterest.
And this is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Finally, I got all the pictures I needed printed to create a wall full of the children that our special in our lives- the kids we LOVE. Family, friends... they are all up there... and yes, this is something I saw on Pinterest. I love Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...