Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chocolate Covered Candy Coated Pretzel Sticks

Now that's a mouthful!!!! These are so simple to make and taster delicious, not to mention, people will think you spend hours slaving over a hot stove making these... NOT!

 Here you have all the little guys drying on the pan before they go into the fridge.

Here is what you do... this recipe comes out of my head... so no 'official' recipe.  Place your 'candies' in little dishes.

I chose: Mini white chocolate chips...

 ... skor bits (my favourites)...

 ... red cinnamon sugar...

 ...little Christmas balls...

 ... and chopped nuts...

This whole recipe is brought to you by Bulk Barn. This is where I found the thick pretzel rods. They are perfect for this.

I bought dark chocolate 'pastilles', they are meant for melting.

All I did was place them in the microwave for 30 seconds in a Pyrex cup then stir the melted chips, then for another 30 seconds and stir again until they are all melted. 

 Dip the pretzel into the melted chocolate and shake off any excess.

 Sprinkle your candies on top and lay them on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.

 Check out my dips. The cinnamon sugar.

 The skor bits.

 The mini white chocolate chips.

The little Christmas balls.

And last but not least... the peanuts.  Let me tell you, these were a hit... Just ask all my work friends who got a little 3-pack for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...