Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Downtown Oakville Christmas Walk

I have to share with you the most beautiful Christmas tree I have ever seen. After the Christmas time celebration and food indulgences, it was time to walk it off. So all the girls packed up tight... and I mean real tight... in Julie's car and went for one of our favourite excuses for a walk... window shopping in Downtown Oakville.

Here we are in the Town Square with the gigantic Christmas tree, cold and full of love. We love this spot, it has our favourite coffee shop- The Green Bean and one of my sister's best friend's store L'Atellier Grigorian, a classical music store. Check out the link- http://www.grigorian.com/webstore/main.php
I know... shameless plug!

After being squished in the car the girls didn't really want to pose for me, but I made them...because that's how I roll.
 
Close up on Stephanie's smirk.... don't know why? She's used to being squished in her car seat? Must have been Mella and my Mom squished on top of her in the back that invaded her space???

We saw pretty birds in evergreen branches (fake)!

Post Holiday napkins for sale (real)!

Nice smelling lavender (real)!

Snow covered streets and people strolling along window shopping (real)!

My Mom loving to pose for this picture in her furry black coat and headband (fake)!

Me, absolutely loving to pose in front of the store of my dreams, where one day soon I will get all my cool, groovy, hip and chic Montreal-style active wear (on sale of course)- Lole (really, really, real)!

Last little bits of Christmas hiding in the snow-covered planters (real)!

Big closeup now- the gorgeous Christmas tree back at Town square. Big shinny gold and red balls, my favourite Christmas colours (real)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...