Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tea Party- New Toronto Digs

I know, I know, I have to hurry up and post these pictures about our Christmas-time fun before the end of January or you guys will think I am such a slacker!!! But hey, let me tell you I am not a slacker, I am an over-sharer! I have to share so much with you that it takes me a while to catch up!

My friends the St.Germain's moved recently to a new century home filled with charm, high ceilings and a little backyard with green grass (well, I think, it was kinda snow-covered)- which is a great bonus living in Toronto.
During the Holidays, we were invited for a little tea party. It was festive and fun, light and bright and full of amazing new things... I love going to someone's new home and going for the 'TOUR' and hearing about all the details they are planning for decorating. Jenny and Szos served some lovely tea and accompaniments and these amazing Christmas plates. They just knocked my socks! A plate for each of the days of Christmas. I got the '4 calling birds'. Loved them!

Here's the little cookie monster loving my big soft ginger cookies... her fave!  She got the 11th day of Christmas plate.
The gorgeous family in front of their Christmas tree. So sweet and full of love, it just oozes out of them and splats on their funky Christmas tree adorned with records, octopus and zebra stripped ribbon. I just love their style!

Loveliest of them all was this little gem of a jar filled with delicious homemade pesto. Such a precious and dear family. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...