Monday, March 25, 2013

Look who's 1

My little angel niece... she is now 1 and we celebrated 'family style'! Although, not sure when to celebrate it because her actual birth date is February 29th.... this year my sister and b.i.l. had a big party in early March.  Here's a little snipit of what we did...

Grand-maman holding her little gem in her party dress.

Ahhh, she really is an angel, I told you!

Opening some presents and so excited (inside I am sure), that Grand-maman gave her her first 'dolly'.

Her other little cousins were there as well, here you see Stephanie running away from big cousin Mani.

...again in Grand-maman's arms, one of her favourites that day.

ummm, let me see what kinda trouble I can get myself into now... can't you just hear that thought?

All day, she was walking around her house, going from room to room, eating her finger, visiting her relatives...

There was a lovely spread of little party sandwiches, veggies and dip and some delicious monkeys everywhere. My sister's favourite little animal and now Stephanie's for sure!

More Monkey Mania over here! How cute eh!

More monkeys over there... LOL couldn't resist!

Lovely banner and perfectly placed (by a double-accountant team) streamers all over the house. It was quite festive!

What a tricky sister hiding behind the decorations, camouflage at it's best!


Loo at the happy cute monkeys celebrating with their daughter. What a great family photo!

Running from chair to chair...

...touching baby cousin Gill on the head...

...then holding his head in her hand... (cool effect)!...

... then taking a moment to love her big cousin Melanie... OMG this is one of my all time favourite pictures ever!


...wait... so was this moment... when my sister opened up the present I made for her daughter, her eyes welled-up with tears of gratitude, my heart burst with love! I was so happy that she was so touched by the thought.

The Monkey Stool and matching trinket box were a hit! I love you Monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...