Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Valentines Loves, well, My Everyday Loves!

This year we celebrated Valentine's day with our little Halliday family and a last minute guest or two.
  
Stephanie and her mommy Julie were alone because their Daddy was traveling... so we had to invite them over!
 
 We all had to pose with the guest of honour! Even if you looked like a tired Love Child!

 The bear...

... the other bear ( with Melanie's Valentine's present)

 I made a family favourite, Chicken Parmesan, don't worry, I used low fat Mozzarella.

 Served with a lovely Spinach Salad and a little pasta.

And you already saw this... but I had to show it again... the Valentine's Heart Shaped Strawberry Shortcake...it was delicious...and so was the company!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...