Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best Find... Breaded Chicken Breast beats any Fast Food

Ok, sometimes you need a quick and yummy dinner, and how impressive is it when you can WOW your family with a healthy version of a fast food chicken sandwich?

Let me introduce you to my new find... The Blue Menu Breaded Chicken Breast with Flaxseed by President's Choice. If you have to eat 'packaged' food, this is the one I always turn to. I love the Blue Menu stuff. 

You cook in the oven and it gets all crunchy... see the flaxseeds too, that means - 'healthy' LOL.

I put in on a whole wheat bun with some light mayo, lettuce and tomato and it was really delicious. Melanie even said it was better than the fast food chains. Wow, that warms a mother's hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...