Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter- The Fun with the Family

A little late... but I just want to share with you some Easter Fun we had with our family...  of course, as you will see, the star of this celebration was little Stephanie. It's just so amazing to see all that is so new to her!

My Mom loves to match her napkins with the season!
 
Hello gorgeous Easter Angel!

Okay, we are just goofy looking with our Easter animals, but Julie looks like an angel with the bright light behind her!

This is a series of action photos... looking into Stephanie's mind.... look at this cute bunny, what is she looking at?

Look it's a hopping baby chick...

... I think I will put it in my little basket...

...oops, it fell out of my basket...

... I think I will put it back in again...

...and then make sure it stays in...


...look Mommy, it's my Easter chick...

...cheese and Easter love!

...ok, now I need a break, time for milk while resting on my Daddy's legs...

... and guess who else joined us live via Skype from Sydney Australia... the Hebert's all smiles and whiskers! How cool is this??? And that Stephanie knows that this technology is just part of what happens these days. This is how we communicate... as for me... still thinking this kind of technology was only possible on Star Trek back in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...