Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easter- Fun with Food

My mother made a beautiful Easter Dinner... I just had to share some of the Glamour shots with you!

Delicious Maple-Glazed Ham... so much porc love!

Scalloped Potatoes with bacon and cheese... quite decadent.

This is the best... an Easter Bunny-shaped bread.


Beautiful flower centerpiece.

OMG, the loveliest sorbets in natural fruit shells. What a cool desert!

Look at this Coconut shell with Coconut sorbet in it. My Dad could not believe it was a real coconut shell, my husband couldn't believe the lemon shell was real either, he took a bite from it... what is it with men and frozen fruit shells?

Check out the nutrition details... ok, the lemon shell is the least caloric choice... the coconut, not so much!

Look at the nice Easter Treats my sweet Mama gave me... an EOS lip balm, love those smooth eggs, those dark chocolate covered pretzels and the prettiest Easter card with the coolest Easter flower pots that look like swimming head caps from the 40's.

Finally, here's the nice little Easter Brunch dish I made for my own little family. The most delicious Baked Blueberry French Toast. I have posted about it before, so for the the recipe, click the link http://simmerandglimmer.blogspot.ca/2012/05/best-blueberry-recipe-so-far-make-this.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...