Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Love and Butterflies

Today I wanted to cheer you up, help you refocus and show you that things are looking up! The weather might be rainy and cold, but guess what... warmer weather is on its way and I just had to share this most inspiring photo with you.

This is one of my most prized possessions. My parents gave me this beautiful Britto tea pot as a 'trophy' for doing so well and being so dedicated to my new healthy lifestyle. Touched my heart beyond belief!
Well, it sits atop my Ikea kitchen credenza and a few mornings ago, the sunlight hit it just so and made it sparkle and shine and shimmer. It almost made the butterflies dance. There was warm love in the air. So thank you to my parents, to spring, to the sun, to colours, to butterflies and to Britto for making my heart sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...