Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Banana Maple Pecan Waffles

Here's a little something I whipped up one morning. I felt like celebrating... so I used my whole wheat pancake recipe as the batter- and REALLY jazzed it up.

Here's the link to my batter recipes, a very healthy beginning... http://simmerandglimmer.blogspot.ca/2011/11/whole-wheat-pancakes-and-turkey-bacon.html


... chopped up bananas- a healthy contribution too.
...brown sugar, walnuts... ok bordering on some little indulgence.

...ok definite indulgence, add some butter, some maple syrup and then.... you get the picture?
Finished product, just put a little bit of this little indulgent mixture on your waflles, pancakes, frozen yogurt or a shoe and you have been just transported to an amazing banana, walnut, maple trip!
And you know... I couldn't resist showing some residual Mickey Mouse wear! Happy Baking to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...