Friday, October 19, 2012

Lovely Poncho Dinner Party

We have been busy, you know, but never too busy to share a nice meal with my family. For this special occasion my daughter and I got out our matching ponchos!

We picked these matching ponchos up at a great sidewalk sale in the summer at one of the stores I will 100% support once I am able to fit into all their clothes. It's called FUEL, and it is fun and different, it feels like Montreal in there. Anyways these ponchos were the only thing that would fit us and they were 80% off.... so you know we had to get them!

This is the cool tag/designer that came with it. Pink Martini collection with the little pink car to match.

My mothere, aka, Gourtmet Goddess made a delicious dinner.

Sticky chicky from the Looney Spoons- recipe to come.

Some delicious beans and peppers stirfried with love.

Here's my plate, look at those cute little fingerling potatoes... so cute, eh?

For dessert, she made the yummiest desert. A berry crisp she saw on Chef Micheal Smith's new cooking show (much less annoying than the other show in his home)!

 Apple berry deliciousness.... recipe to come.... stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the ponchos' your mom's apron and that delicious looking meal she cooked! YUM! Can she open a cafe where I can get that for take out?!!?! Have a happy weekend! Luv Sue Faraloo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue- I am sure my sweet mom would have us all over again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...