Friday, October 5, 2012

Strange Characters we met at Disney

Here are some of the characters we got to meet along our travels...

Vidia, I know???? who???- she is one of the 'bad' fairies in Tinkerbell.

 ...speaking of Tinky, here she is ...

Nemo and his friends.

 Mickey in his Safariwear.

 ...and look at these characters with their matching shirts.

 Me and Daisy!
 ... that Goofy guy and Melanie.

 This was my trick... instead of lining up in the extreme heat... I would make Melanie stand in front of the characters and snap a picture... cool eh!

 Phineas and Pherb or is  it Ferb? Well anyways, they're Brent and Melanie's morning time heroes.

 Okay, this is he only photo that Melanie and Brent stood in line for. Mike Wazowski (I so misspelled that!)

...what??? these are a freaky bunch of characters too! My faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...