Saturday, December 15, 2012

Celebrating with Mama Bear and Baby Bear

November are some of my favourite people's birthdays... So, I never miss an opportunity to make cupcakes. And when I can make them healthier and add a few little decorations on top... I can't wait to share!

These turned out real moist and delicious (recipe to come) - Decadent and Healthy Double Chocolate Cupcakes.

Here is my beautiful, sweet, soulful and divine friend Robin, she is always loving life, celebrating and never settling- it was my turn to celebrate her life and make a special birthday dinner for her. She will be know as 'Mama Bear' in this post.

Here's her 'Baby Bear'. They celebrate their birthdays just a few days apart- ask Melanie, he is one 'Active' boy!

Tonight was a special night, so he got to put on his Mama Bear's lipstick, he was so proud!

Dim the lights... and blow out the candles... please don't get too close, you're gonna burn your hair Baby bear.

 ...yum, it was gooood, and I loved the sprinkles he said....

... actually, no, it's more fun to use the pretty toothpick and stab it into the cupcake.... I love them so and whenever we get together, it's always a celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...